Details of Land
Sholinganallur SEZ is located nearby the IT Expressway/Old Mahabalipuram Road. This stretch of road houses large no. of IT/ITES companies. The IT Park is formed in a total extent of 377.08 acres of land.
For improving the facilities in this ELCOSEZ further, additional infrastructure works are currently being carried out at a cost of Rs.36.05 crore during the year 2019-2020.
In this ELCOSEZ, 259 acres of land were allotted on lease basis to the following companies:-
|s.no||Name of the Company||Extent of Land in Acres|
|1||M/s. Wipro Ltd||80||-|
|2||M/s. HCL Technologies Pvt. Ltd||50||-|
|3||M/s. Satyam Computers Pvt. Ltd||50||-|
|4||Ford Motors Pvt. Ltd||28||-|
|5||M/s. Cognizant Technologies Pvt. Ltd||20||-|
|6||M/s. Sutherland Global Services Pvt. Ltd||15||-|
|7||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board||16||-|
- In this ELCOSEZ, 5 companies have established their facility in a built-up area of 109.31 lakh sq.ft. and are in operation with 57,525 employees.
- The Global Technology and Business Center of M/s.Ford Motor Pvt. Ltd. established in this ELCOSEZ was inaugurated by the Hon'ble Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu during Tamil Nadu Global Investors Meet 2019 on 23.01.2019 and currently is in operation
- M/s.Wipro is constructing a 9.50 lakh sq.ft. IT building for expanding their facility in this ELCOSEZ.
- Based on the announcement of the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, the construction of 2.33 lakh sq.ft. ELCOT IT Tower is in progress at an estimated cost of Rs. 83.73 crore and is expected to be completed by the end of 2020.
Land Alienated Government Order to ELCOT
- Land Alienated Government Order to ELCOT for sholinganallur
Land Allotment Application
Applications are invited from IT/ITES Companies which have a clear roadmap for Export based business for allotment of land in the above mentioned IT Park / SEZ promoted by Government of Tamil Nadu through ELCOT (A Government of Tamil Nadu Undertaking). Electronic Manufacturing Companies with an export agenda may also apply.
ELCOT has set a standard that its IT Parks will have a six lane roads inside. The IT Parks have been designed with an international eco system such as quality housing, hotel, school, shopping mall, helipad etc.
Application should be accompanied by a statement in a prescribed format. (Download Land Requirement Form.)
a. Land per acre Cost
|Location||Available Land Area||Land cost per acre (on 99 year leasehold basis) (Rs. In lakhs)|
b. Eligibility Criteria
Photo Albums about Chennai IT Park
Electricity position and allotment of land for construction of sub-station for Chennai IT park
16 acres of land is alloted to TNEB. A 230 KvA sub-station is functional.